The PATH 2018
Radical Compassion: Jesus, Self, Others
March 3 & 4
Hilton Garden Inn Twinsburg
For the past 17 years the Mentor United Methodist Church has gathered women of all denominations for a weekend of fellowship. The Path is open to all women. Come with friends, family or come on your own. Everyone is welcome.
When we asked a group of women what they appreciated most about the event they said:
• Time to relax, reflect, and draw closer to God.
• Being physically away from home but not too far.
• The flexibility and easy flow throughout the weekend.
• The great blend of women on many different paths.
Liz Nau, Spiritual Director
Liz Nau comes to us with over 25 years of experience leading retreats. A retired Methodist pastor, she is called to help others know and experience God’s love and Christ’s presence in daily life. Liz is a member of Spiritual Directors International and the Fellowship of United Methodist Spiritual Directors and Retreat Leaders.
During our time together, we will delve into the radical nature of God’s overflowing and unending love and compassion for all. We will look at Jesus’ words to “Love the Lord your God ... and love your neighbor as yourself.”
Through a variety of activities and reflections we will explore ways to recognize and embrace compassion for ourselves, an area often neglected in our busy lives. Dignity, self-acceptance, and significance are all a part of God’s plan for us to experience joy as we share the love of Christ with others.
Click here to view or print a flyer.
Saturday, March 3
Check-In 8:00 am
The day will be filled with opportunities to connect and grow by participating in activities including:
• Speaker-led sessions
• Individual prayer time
• Break-out special interest sessions
• Mission project
• Drop-in activities
• Great conversation during meals
Sunday, March 4
Breakfast will be followed by a morning session and worship.
The Path will conclude by Noon.
Forms are available in the Sign Up Area at church or by clicking HERE. Limited financial assistance is available on a first come, first served basis.
2018 Individual Fee Includes:
Saturday night stay, 4 meals, all sessions and activities.
• Single $180
• Double $140
• Triple $125
• Quad $115
Registration deadline: Sunday, February 11
A $50 minimum deposit is required.
Payments are non-refundable, but may be transferred to another person.
Balance due by Sunday, February 18
OPTIONAL: Add Friday night $108 per room. See registration form for details.
Additional details, directions and what to bring will be provided after you register.
Credit Card Payments
VISA, MasterCard and Discover Card are accepted. A transaction fee will be added for credit card payments.
Credit card payments may be made in person at the Mentor UMC church office 8AM TO 4PM Monday - Friday or by text. The transaction fee for credit card payments has been added to the payment schedule below.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT SCHEDULE (fee included):
- Deposit: $52
- Single Room Full Payment: $186
- Double Room Full Payment: $145
- Triple Room Full Payment: $129
- Quad Room Full Payment: $119
- Friday Night Room Payment: $112
TEXT TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD:
1. Create a new text message to 440-210-9089.
2. Enter the amount you wish to pay (from the list above) and #Path, and send the text. Be sure to use the dollar sign before the amount. (Example: $52 #Path)
3. You will receive a registration link. Click the link and enter your contact and payment information. Click “Process.”
4. After registration is complete, you will receive a verification by text as well as a receipt via email.