All women are invited to participate in any of these summer opportunities for fellowship, service and fun!
Monday, July 30 – Women’s Mission Day at the Salvation Army - Meet in the parking lot near the Gallery to carpool at 8:30 AM, pack school supplies 9:00 AM-noon, return to church around 12:30 PM – Please RSVP by July 26
, students 5th grade and older are welcome
Tuesday, August 7 – Women’s Book Discussion, Reading with Patrick by Michelle Kuo
– 9:30 AM-11:00 AM in the Adams Parlor
Sunday, August 12 – Sundae Sunday
– Ice cream sundae bar, brief program and mission project (making a variety of simple Christmas ornaments for Red Bird Mission) – 2:00 PM-4:00 PM in Fellowship Hall, students 5th grade and older are welcome with an adult
Tuesday, August 21 – Women’s Mission Day at Greater Cleveland Food Bank
– Meet in the parking lot near the Gallery to carpool at 9:20 AM, serve 10:00 AM-noon, return to church around 12:30 PM – must be pre-registered so please RSVP by August 17
We will be Packing and Sorting – helping sort and repack non-perishable food that has been recently donated. It is later distributed to local food pantries, soup kitchens and shelters.
Use this link to begin the registration process:
Click here to start registering.
• Scroll down and click on TUESDAY – REPACKING on Tuesday, August 21 (be sure you choose REPACKING, not Retail Repack)
• Mouse over the “10:00 AM to 12:00 PM” slot and click on the green “Sign Up” button to register
• Follow any other prompts to complete your registration. You should receive a confirmation email from the Food Bank when your registration has been submitted.
• If you wish to carpool from church, please contact Carole Ring (info below) so we can plan for enough transportation
Please contact Carole Ring (firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-255-7213) with questions or to RSVP for the mission days. No reservation is needed to participate in the other events. Please join us!